AIR UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS|
Printable Fact Sheet
We build long-term relationships one international student at a time, one international family at a time, and one international partner at a time.
We lead Air University international programs by helping educate and support international officers and their families. We manage foreign visit and disclosure requirements while supporting U.S. security assistance objectives to build lasting relationships.
About Air University International Affairs
- The Air University Directorate of International Affairs is compromised of three divisions: International Affairs, Disclosure, and Programs.
- Advises the AU commander and staff on international student issues.
- Supports the needs of every international officer and family member.
- Plans and coordinates the International Honor Roll induction ceremony.
- Leads the AU Foreign Visit Program linking theater security cooperation.
- Manages foreign disclosure requests for AU information.
- Coordinates activities with Air Education and Training Command, Secretary of the Air Force/International Affairs, Defense Security Cooperation Agency, and embassies.
- Proposes policy changes to AU Instructions.
120 S. Mitchell Street
Maxwell AFB, AL 36112-6323
Phone: (334) 953-6338
FAX: (334) 953-2530