AIR UNIVERSITY INSPECTOR GENERAL|
Printable Fact Sheet
To provide a readily available process addressing complaint resolution enabling Air University personnel to focus on their primary mission while providing systematic inspections focusing on criteria required to support the joint warfighter and U.S. national leadership.
Sustain a credible IG system that motivates students, faculty, and staff, towards high achievement free from personnel and systemic complaints.
About the Air University Inspector General
Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Prevention and Detection Hotlines:
- Serves as the commander's eyes, ears, and conscience.
- Administers the fraud, waste and abuse hot line program.
- Receives, evaluates, and reports complaints from members of the Air Force, including military, civilians, contractors, and family members.
- Investigates or appoints investigating officers to investigate complaints appropriate for resolution within Inspector General channels.
- Tracks congressional inquires.
- Educates personnel about the Inspector General System.
- Builds institutional credibility through independent investigations.
- Advises and serves as a confidential consultant.
- Evaluates referrals for mental health evaluation.
AU/IG: (334) 953-7752
AETC: (210) 652-4368
DoD: (334) 953-7751
NOT INSPECTOR GENERAL ISSUES:
- Investigations of criminal activities.
- Equal Opportunities and Treatment.
- Other activities that have appeal process.
Air University Inspector General
55 LeMay Plaza South, Suite 25
Maxwell AFB AL 36112-6334
Phone: (334) 953-6623
Fax: (334) 953-7751