Library Fact Sheets
AIR UNIVERSITY DIRECTORATE OF PERSONNEL|
Printable Fact Sheet
To impact national and international audiences' full understanding that air, space, and cyberspace power is a fully integrated and essentialcapability for the joint warfighter and U.S. national leadership.
Provide outstanding personnel support to the Air University commander and schools while making significant contributions to our ability to produce students, faculty and ideas that will shape the future of air, space and cyberspace.
About Air University Directorate of Personnel
- Directly supports Headquarters Air University Command staff, 12 directorates, the Air Force Institute of Advanced Distributed Learning and the School of Advanced Air and Space Studies - 300+ military/civilians.
- Impacts 12 AU schools and 2,400+ military daily.
- Serves as liaison between AU schools, HQ Air Education Training Command and the Air Force Personnel Center on officer/enlisted special utilization manning.
- Coordinates all senior leader management issues.
- Addresses various issues with eight senior raters.
- Oversees intermediate/senior developmental education nominations for AU Command Section.
- Manages nominations for 22 special awards and commander boards.
- Addresses all senior rater issues for the three-star commander, AU.
55 LeMay Plaza South, Ste 233
Maxwell AFB, AL 36112
Phone: (334) 953-6867 / 5871
FAX: (334) 953-3379