AIR UNIVERSITY PROTOCOL|
Printable Fact Sheet
Enhance the reputation and image of the Air University and the United States Air Force via outstanding protocol support.
Air University Protocol is a combined team of officer, enlisted, and civilian personnel responsible for providing a wide range of duties that provide protocol support of the Air University Commander and distinguished visitors from the United States and the world.
About Air University Protocol
- Plans detailed itineraries and first-class hospitality services for distinguished visitors.
- Oversees and directs ceremonies and events hosted by the Air University Commander.
- Provides protocol briefings to senior leaders, spouse groups, and other requesting organizations.
- Provides authoritative protocol guidance and training to subordinate protocol offices and the staff and students involved in protocol events and visits.
- Offers standarized guidance to subordinate protocol offices on established and revised policies, procedures, and responsibilities for arranging and conducting visits.
- Provides deployed contingency environment protocol support, as tasked by higher headquarters.
55 LeMay Plaza South
Maxwell AFB, AL 36112-6335
Phone: (334) 953-2095
Fax: (334) 953-2225