42ND AIR BASE WING PUBLIC AFFAIRS|
Printable Fact Sheet
To impact national and international audiences full understanding that air, space, and cyberspace power is a fully integrated and essential capability for the joint warfighter and U.S. national leadership.
To enhance and advocate the U.S. Air Force and air, space, and cyberspace capabilities through traditional and non-traditional integrated and synchronized media, marketing and civic outreach.
About Air University Public Affairs
- Advises the 42nd Air Base Wing commander and the Air University commander and president and their staffs, including general officers on media, community relations and internal activities related to eight AU schools and colleges, non-commissioned officer academies nationwide, 145 senior and more than 860 junior Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps detachments nationwide.
- Publishes a weekly newspaper, the Maxwell-Gunter Dispatch.
- Publishes the online Jeanne M. Holm Center for Officer Accessions and Citizen Development's magazine, the Leader.
- Coordinates base photography and graphic support.
- Conducts base tours and speaker's bureau program.
- Produces video productions for the Department of Defense and Air Force through Public AffairsTelevision
55 LeMay Plaza South, Ste 201
Maxwell AFB, AL 36112-6335