Maxwell Air Force Base   Right Corner Banner
Join the Air Force

Questions > FAQ Topic

How do I locate a person who is at Maxwell now?

Call the Base Operator at (334) 953-1110 or use the Air Force World Wide Locator online.

How do I locate a person who worked at Maxwell many years ago?

Try the Air Force World Wide Locator. It's used to find people still in the Air Force. However, if the person is no longer working for the Air Force, the Locator will not be of use. The Locator provides background on the service and instructions for its use.

tab Topics 
News and Updates
People at Maxwell
Tours, Events and Visiting

 Inside Maxwell AFB

ima cornerSearch

Site Map      Contact Us     Questions     Security and Privacy notice     E-publishing  
Suicide Prevention    SAPR   IG   EEO   Accessibility/Section 508   No FEAR Act