2008 Doctor of Management in Organizational Leadership, University of Phoenix
2010 Air Force Legislative Fellowship, Washington, D.C.
2010 Certificate, Legislative Studies, Georgetown University
2011 Air War College, by correspondence
2016 Master of Strategic Studies, Air War College, Maxwell AFB Ala., with highest academic distinction
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
1. May 1998 – May 1999, graduate student, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Ill.
2. June 1999 – June 2000, student, Intelligence Officer Course, Goodfellow AFB, Texas (distinguished graduate)
3. June 2000 – June 2002, flight commander/chief, Joint Section, 301st Intelligence Squadron, Misawa Air Base, Japan
4. June 2002 - December 2003, chief, Exercise Element, 39th Information Operations Squadron, Hurlburt Field, Fla.
5. December 2003 – June 2005, chief, Adversary Air Element, 547th Intelligence Squadron, Nellis AFB, Nev.
6. June 2005 – June 2007, flight commander, Distributed Common Ground System FTU, 17th TRSS, Goodfellow AFB, Texas
7. June 2007 – June 2009, senior duty officer/assistant director of operations, White House Situation Room, National Security Council, The White House, Washington, D.C.
8. June 2009 – December 2010, defense legislative fellow, Office of Congressman Jeff Fortenberry, U.S. House of Representatives, Washington, D.C.
9. December 2010 – June 2011, congressional affairs officer, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
10. June 2011-September 2012, legislative liaison, Headquarters U.S. Air Force Space Command, Peterson AFB, Colo.
11. September 2012 – May 2013, chief, Analysis and Applications Division and Special Programs Integration Division, Directorate of Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, Headquarters United States Air Force Space Command, Peterson AFB, Colo.
12. May 2013 – June 2015, commander, 35th Intelligence Squadron, Lackland AFB, Texas
13. June 2015 – May 2016, student, Air War College, Maxwell AFB, Ala. (highest academic distinction)
14. May 2016 – May 2017, director of staff, LeMay Center for Doctrine Development and Education, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
15. May 2017 – May 2019, vice commander, 42nd Air Base Wing, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
Defense Meritorious Service Medal
Meritorious Service Medal, with three oak leaf clusters
Joint Service Commendation Medal
Joint Service Achievement Medal
Air Force Commendation Medal, with oak leaf cluster
Air Force Achievement Medal
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
Second Lieutenant May 1998
Major October 2007
Lieutenant Colonel December 2011